If you've hosted or attended a wedding at Cork Factory Hotel, there's a good chance you've met Marley. She's one of our on-site wedding coordinators and might just be one of the most stylish people we know. When it comes to fashion and trends, Marley never misses a beat. See what she had to say about her gift picks for this holiday season:
- For her significant other: "I love this engraved tie clip to spruce up his ties."
- For the stocking: "All of these nail polishes make great stocking stuffers, but 'Scout' is my favorite."
- For her mom: "I got one of these perfect pouches for my mom. She is always looking for a new clutch and these are perfect. There are so many colors and quotes to choose from."
- For the bride: "The blush sparkling clutch is my go-to gift for the bride. It's perfect for holding small day-of essentials and is a keepsake she can use for special occasions in the years to come."
- For the flower girl: "A papillion necklace is my personal favorite flower girl gift. It's so dainty and little girls love that they get to wear something sparkly for the big day and every day after."
- And a little something for herself: "If I'm going to get something for myself, it's definitely going to be these druzy stud earrings."
Looking for more gift ideas and inspiration?
Be sure to check out our curated gift guides and holiday collections: www.shopcorkcollection.com/holidays